Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tibby's Tricky Tuesday! (Sort Of)

Hello Friends!(OMD! Don't my ears look strangely symmetrical in this pic?)

It has been pretty boring around my house. Just look at how sad and pitiful I am! Owner Girl has been trying to clean and reorganize our room and it's taking FOREVER! Plus there is a BIG BIG snow storm coming which is really messing up my plans for spring to come soon!
Some good news is that we are in the process of working on some new tricks! Bad news is they're not ready for this week's tricky Tuesday! Until next week here's a look at all the tricks I've done so far!

SIT............LAY DOWN............SHAKE............STAY............STAND

HIGH FIVE............BEG............SPIN............SPEAK............ROLL OVER

STICK 'EM UP............WATCH ME............BELLY UP............WHICH HAND............WAVE

I will have a new one for the list next week!

ALSO! My very first Bingo game starts tomorrow! Let me know if you want to play! (see yesterday's post for details) If you told me you wanted to play but didn't get your Bingo Card code yet email me at tibbytales(at)hotmail(dot)com!

13 comments:

Moose said...

Such a tease Tibby! If you are not ready with a trick then it must not be Tuesday yet!
Yes, our new fur-stealer has the same name as the one you showed on turquoise day! your Owner girl said that it was pretty good and that was part of the reason we gave it a try. So far it is very good at making us see how dirty we are! Yuk! The funny thing is Moose is not 1/2 as scared of it as he was of the Oreck... no clue why though!

Lacy said...

w00f's Tibby, me shooda cross posted it b4 now, me wuznt thinkin...heehee she did haff demon eyes didnt she, and the other eye wuz red...mama tried using the thingy in the piksur cleaner upper, but didnt work..

b safe,
~rocky~

Dughallmor Beagles said...

OMDawg!! You look sooooo cute int hat photo!! I've just emailed you about the BINGO :o)
Slobbers xx

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

How do we know it is woo?

Those ears aren't Tibby's!

Stay safe in your next storm!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Hello Tibby,

We have seen your comments on a lot of the blogs we visit and decided to stop by and say hello. If it isn't too late, we would love to play Bingo with woo.

Woos, the OP Pack

Par said...

You look so sad on the picture above...hehe

Katie and Gizmo said...

Wow Tibby you're so smart. Mummy wishes I could be as smart as you!

Lickz
Gizmo

Teddy Bear said...

Tibby, I hope you enjoy all the snow that is coming your way. You sure are lucky! I love the snow! How do you do beg and stick 'em up and spin?

Love,
Teddy Bear

Bae Bae said...

I think you're clever for knowing so many tricks...

Oh Bingo sounds FUN! Can I play too....

~ Bae

Boo Boo said...

BINGO sounds like so fun !!!

Can a old man like me play ?

Can I have BLUE as my color (or any other color if its already been taken up) my email is puggybooboo@hotmail.com

THANKS !!

Wei Qian said...

Dont wry, your ears doesnt look weird in the picture ^^

best regards

Raising Addie said...

Oh Tibby... I just LOVE this picture of you!!!

You are sooo very smart to know all of these tricks!!

Lots of Luv & Kisses
Addie

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Ooh Tibby, we is excited to see what you is working on. I will has to go check out your stick em up to see if you is teaching it the same as Mum is doing for me.

I think your ears is magical!
~lickies, Ludo