Monday, January 19, 2009

The Sleepover & New Friends

Hello Friends!
Last week we had a sleepover with Owner Girl's little sis, Zoe! She was VERY excited to come spend the night with us and had her bags all packed hours before Owner Girl was going to pick her up. We got home pretty late and it was almost time for bed. I barked at Zoe when she got in the bed cuz I thought she was going to sleep in my spot! Owner Girl told me to be nice and I gave Zoe some kisses to apologize. I kept trying to give her kisses cuz I was soo excited that she was here! But Owner Girl made me sleep at the bottom of the bed so that Zoe could sleep.
The next morning when we got up Owner Girl and Zoe got dressed and OG did pretty braids and put a cute ribbon in Zoe's hair! Then they took me outside to go potty. We had some breakfast and played for a little while.
Zoe really liked spending time with The Cat ("Beta"). I can't imagine why when I was there the whole time to play with.
Here's a pic of me and Zoe!And here's one of Owner Girl and Zoe!Owner Girl said that maybe she can come stay with us again sometime!
I sure hope so, we had a lot of fun together!
In other news, I have added some new friends to my list!

Dughallmor Beagles
Gizmo
Holly & Zac
Huffle
Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck & Rousseau
Ludo
Nigel, Sola & Co.
Teddy Bear
Trooper

You can see all my friends on my sidebar!
Don't worry if you're not on there yet, I have a bunch more to add very soon!
Owner Girl just did those nifty title thingys in my sidebar! Don't they look great?!
You can also get a Tibby Tales button for your bloggy if you want one and you can send me an email too!

26 comments:

Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

Wow Tibby, that sounds like a fun time.
your pal Morgan

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Just found your blog. LOVE the design(s) ... I would like to invite you to visit and be a follower of my blog. Thanks. Woof! Sugar

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Tibby!
Looks like you all had a great time with the cute Zoe!
Your blog is looking grreat!

Love,
Thor

Kelly said...

Hi Tibby! Thanks for commenting on my bloggie! I LOVE new friends! I think I'll go add you to my list of friends right NOW! :)

Love, Pearl

castle diva said...

Hello again,

Sounds like you had a fun time.

Thanks for visiting our blog.

Purrs,

Ms. P and Cinza

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

I's glad you had a great time with Owner girl's sister. She looks a fun playmate.
Thumper is a great famous rabbit-dog! My mum say she love the film bambi. So you gets a prize. Thanks for helping out the rabbit-dogs by playing.

Please bark me a message to Ludovanpup@live.co.uk with the piccure you would like in your magnet (or say if yous want a keyring) and an address I can get mum to send it to.
~lickies, Ludo

Teddy Bear said...

Wow, it looks like you had a fun sleep over with Zoe. Were there snacks involved?

Love,
Teddy Bear

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I bet woo had lots and lots of fun!

Did woo use a khoupon fur kidlet treats?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

Hello, new friend! :) Thanks for adding us to your list--we did the same, hope that's okay!

JNTR

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Wooooo, sleepovers are the best!
You sound like you had lots of fun, and what a lovely little girl :o)
We like your button and thanks for the link, little buddy!
Slobbers xx

Murphey said...

Yup, ya gotta bark to let them know it is your spot. And we like to give licks too, sometimes too many.

Looks like it was fun.

Murph

Benhur Xobile said...

Hey Tibby!

I was reading ur blog entry...it felt a bit funny cos my Owner is a Girl, and her name is Zoe!

=)
Cheers! Lotsa love and Drools!
Benny

The PR Gang said...

Thanks for visiting us Tibby. We're still reading your blog and it's great. We'd love to be friends.
See ya soon....

The Devil Dog said...

It is fun to have a small one in the family. I love PlusOne, even if he says Lucky is his girl. I joined him in bed this morning, under the blankets. It was nice.

Roxy

Asta said...

Tibby
I think Zoe is a weal booty..I hope she comes and visits again and spends mowe time playing wif you..I suwe would!
Thank you fow keeping Daddi in youw thoughts too
smoochie kisses
ASTA
pee ess Youw smile lights up my day

Teddy Westlife said...

It sounds like you had a great sleepover. I don't know if I like strangers in my house though.

Huffle Mawson, Honorary Husky and Explorer Cat

Molly the Airedale said...

Thanks for signing our blog, Tibby! What a pretty blog header you have!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Sunny said...

Hi There Tibby!
Thanks For Checking Out My Blog.
Thanks For Signing My Guest Book.
And I Would Loe To Be Friends With You!

Simba and Jazzi said...

They look like nice friends.
Simba x

Pedro said...

Tibby,

Oh Zoe is so cute!!! AND she likes dawgs & cats! She sounds like a really nice human :P

Pedro

The Army of Four said...

Tibby, those are some ADORABLE pictures! I would love having a little biped like that to play with and to give kisses to! Does she giggle? I love it when little bipeds giggle!
Love,
Ammy

Clover said...

Hi Tibby!
Sounds like you had a wonderful sleep over! I gave you an award on my blog today, but it looks like you already got it!
Love Clover xo

Lois Lane/Laney said...

Oh my goodness, Zoe is so cute! Almost as cute as you. ;)

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Wow you were so sweet to let Zoe sleep in your spot. We bet that little bi-ped wore you out...

Gig Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Hi Tibby,

Thank you for adding us as friends, we had already starting following your blog. We think it is great!. We have also added you to our list, hope that's ok.

Zoe is a very sweet little girl, that pic with you and her on is so cute. :-)

Holly & Zac XX

Katie and Gizmo said...

Lil sis does look like a lot of fun to play with.
Glad you had a pawsome time together.

Thanks for adding me to your blog. I added you to mine too.

Lickz
Gizmo