Friday, December 12, 2008

The Lemonade Award! & New Friends

I got an award the other day!

The Lemonade Award
This award is passed to bloggers for showing great Attitude and/or Gratitude.

Thanks so much to Thor for giving me this award! You are a great friend!

The rules of this award:
Put the logo on your blog or post.
Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I'd like to pass this award along to all of my friends!
You can find them on the right hand side of my blog!

And speaking of friends...
I've added a few new ones to my list!
Molly
Scruffy, Stan & Lacie
The 4 B's
Hana
Persephone & Buster
Clover
Izzie
Moose

If you have a minute stop by their blogs and say hello!
If I don't have you on my list and you want to be my friend let me know!
I might have missed a few!

Owner Girl is getting jealous, she says I have way more friends than she does!
How could I not?! Just LOOK at how adorable I am!
I am such a lucky dog to have soo many great pals! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and don't forget to stop back tomorrow to see my Pets of the Week!

8 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats!

Isn't it grrrreat to have such khool furiends and get such khool khards!!!

I hope the nasty weather in the NE didn't impakht woo too much?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Peanut said...

We have way more friends then our mom. She has none haha Loser. Sorry we haven't been around. Mom was trying hard to pass algebra

Hana said...

By the way, you said your Owner's Girl has the little sister that was adopted from China. Is she on one of the blogs you follow that's on your profile. I think it would be fun to read about her!

Lorenza said...

Congratulations on your Award Tibby!
Have a great weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Raising Addie said...

Congrats on your award Tibby!

You look so beautiful in your holiday dress!

Kisses
Addie

The Musketeers said...

Congrats on the award ! You look great in the dress !!!

Moose said...

Yay! Tibby deserves it, such a cute and talented girl! Moose is delighted to be added as a friend! Since he has become a shut-in during his convalescence he can use all the e-friends he can get! He says they don't smell as good but likes to hear their stories!

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Tibby
Congrats on your award.
How could you not have lots of friends when you look like that.
See you soon.
Love Ruby