Monday, February 9, 2009

The New Awards

Hello Friends!

Over the weekend most of our snow melted away! I hope this means that spring is on it's way! The only bad thing is that the snow left lots of mud around our yard so my paws get all dirty now when I go out! Just in case anyone is missing their snow here is a pic of me with snow on my cute face!
Owner Girl thought it was soo cute. I just thought it was cold and wanted to go inside!

I haven't had a chance to visit all your blogs all weekend since we have been soo very busy! I am very behind on seeing what you are all up to but I'm trying to get caught up!

I was so surprised and excited to find that I received some lovely awards!

First the Honest Scrap Award from my friend Gizmo!
The rules:
"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.

Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on! "

I also received this Kreativ Blogger award from Pugsley and Pearl & Daisy!
So here are the rules! List 6 things that make you happy. Pass the award on to 6 bloggers for being Kreativ. Link to the blogger who gave you the award. Link to the blogs receiving the award. Notify the recipients.

Since I have to make this quick and get busy visiting all my friends, I will combine the rules of these two and list 7 things that honestly make me happy!

1. My family, especially my Owner Boy. He is my very favorite even though I spend more time with Owner Girl.

2. Food! I like my doggie food but most of all I love it when peoples share their food with me!

3. My Blog! I have so much fun with my bloggie and love to think of new fun things to do with it!

4. All my friends! I am so happy that I have met so many wonderful doggies and their peoples!

5. Chewing on bones! I love my doggie bones, especially yummy flavored ones.

6. Playing! I like to play fetch, tug of war and I really love to rough house with Owner Boy.

7. Weekends! I like the weekends because The Owners are both home with me usually and we get some quality snuggle time in.

I will pass these awards on to:
Anyone that wants them!
Leave me a comment and I will add your name and a linky here!

Don't forget to sign up for my Bingo game! It will start Wednesday so you have to sign up by tomorrow (Tuesday) night!

15 comments:

Lorenza said...

Hi, Tibby!
Congratulations on your Awards!
Thanks for sharing those things that make you happy!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Bae Bae said...

You sure look very cute in that photo Tibby... Nice list you got there.

~ Bae

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations on your awards, Tibby! Food sure makes us happy too!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Wei Qian said...

Hello Tibby,

congrats on your award! (:

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Tibby
Congrats on your awards.
I love weekends too. It's so nice to be able to snuggle until noon.
Love Ruby

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats on the khool awards

AND

Tank woo fur sharing the khool pikh of woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Hey Tibby, well odne on the awards! And don't worry about not getting round everyone, we're the same....and everyone understands!
Slobbers xx

Clover said...

Hi Tibby!
Congrats on your award! And good work on the tag part. I love all your favourite things too!
Love Clover xo

Lois Lane/Laney said...

I miss the snow too! Just don't tell mom, she'd rather it'd be warm.

Nibbles Treats said...

Congratulations on your well-deserved awards. We also miss the snow (just not the cold).

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Rambo said...

Congratulations on your award Tibby! I got one too! I didn't steal your snow, I promise. I hope you get it back.
Rambo

Simba and Jazzi said...

You do look cute with snow on your face.Congrats on your awards.

Simba and Jazzi xx

Pedro said...

Tibby,

Congratulations on your awards! I love the picture with snow on your face!

Pedro

ps - my mom's been really busy too and we haven't visited our friends in over a week :(

Abby said...

Hi, Tibby...

You look sooo cute with snow on your face...

Thanks for sharing some of the things that make you happy...

Abby xxxooo

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hi Tibby,
I got this same award too.
I liked hearing about the things that you love.

Hugz & Lickz
Gizmo