Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tales From the Litterbox: Episode 2

Beta: Hello, Beta here!
Lynx: And me, Lynx, you know...the fluffy one!
Beta: You're not even that fluffy Lynx.
Lynx: Way fluffier than you!
Beta: Yea, well that just means more fur balls for you to cough up so have fun with that!
Lynx: ...you know studies show that 8 out of 10 people prefer petting fluffy cats over non-fluffy cats.
Beta: Really, and where was this study conducted?
Lynx: ...uuhhh... the University of Lynxford!Beta: That's not even a real university!
Lynx: Sure it is. It's very prestigious, very hard to get into, probably why you've never heard of it.
Beta: Anyways, moving on from your delusions... we have business to attend to today.
Lynx: Really! What is it?
Beta: We are petitioning the people for more cat toys.
Lynx: Oh we are?
Beta: Yes, we talked about this.
Lynx: We did, when?
Beta: When we were eating this morning!
Lynx: OH! You know you can't tell me things when I'm eating, grooming, chasing mice, sleeping or being petted!
Beta: When can I tell you things then?!
Lynx: ...
Beta: LYNX!
Lynx: ...What? I was bird watching, add that to the list!
Beta: I think a stuffie would be a better co anchor than you.
Lynx: Wouldn't we need to be reporting news to be anchors?
Beta: Fine! A stuffie would be a better sidekick than you!
Lynx: Really we're more of equals so...
Beta: UGH! Nevermind!
Lynx: Plus I bet a stuffie wouldn't be nearly as fluffy as me!
Beta: (glares, flicks tail angrily, then walks away)
Lynx: Well, I guess we're out of time for today! Fluffy Lynx signing off! (Publishes post)

12 comments:

The Army of Four said...

Hey.... hey what did you two do to Tibby??!!?
Love,
Ammy

Anonymous said...

Tibby, Tibby, it's those cats again!

Your pal,
Joey

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Great story. We love those. Keep them coming..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Abby said...

Hey, Tibby...

The cats are back...Where are you?

They are pretty funny, though...

Oh...My Mom taught me the "Which Hand" Trick last nite...I did really good...My Mom was surprised how fast I learned it...

She did confuse me with the switcheroo...I couldn't figure that one out...

Abby xxxooo

Ruby and Penny said...

You guys are too funny. Love the bickering.
Love Ruby

Lindsay said...

Okay, Tibby, those darn cats hijacked your bloggy again! I am on my way to sort things out! (I just have to figure out how to open the back door, and how to open the gate. I shouldn't be long!)

Wroo!
Brown dog to the RESCUE!
Dannan

Bae Bae said...

Hee hee. you 2 kitties are funny

~ Bae

Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

Haha! Cats act like that with each other, too?! We always wondered what goes on in their heads. :)

JNTR

Life With Dogs said...

Nice grad shot. I smell photo
shop ;)

Thor and Jack said...

Hehe! You are funny!
Great story and pictures!
Where is Tibby?

Love,
Thor

Petra said...

Silly cats! Tibby, come back and settle things down a bit.

Simba and Jazzi said...

Tibby, where are you?

Simba x