Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Pets of the Week!

Happy Saturday Everyone!
I hope you all are enjoying your weekend!
Thanks so much for stopping by to see our Pets of the Week! Here they are:

THE PETS OF THE WEEK!

This is Scooter!
He lives in Minnesota.

He is one year old. He is very energetic and loves to play! He needs a fenced in yard and must find a home in the Twin Cities area.
He even has the face figured out! It works every time for me!

If you live near Scooter and are looking for a puppy pal, you can find out more about him on
his page at petfinder.com





This is Marley!
She lives in Montana.

Her under bite is a prominent feature but she also has very beautiful eyes! She'd like a quiet home and is a little shy.
To me, it looks like she always has a cute little smile on her face! I wish I could smile with my teeth like people do. Whenever I try they think I'm angry!

If you live near Marley and are looking for a darling dog, you can find out more about her on
her page at petfinder.com



This is Mojo!
He lives in Nebraska.

He is a cute little guy and is calmer than your average puppy. He is sweet and fun to play with.
They don't know how big he will get. I'm still waiting to get bigger too! What do you mean I'm not gonna get bigger? We'll just wait and see, so what if I'm 2 already.

If you live near Mojo and are looking for a forever friend, you can find out more about him on
his page at petfinder.com






Are you looking for a cute companion but don't live near Scooter, Marley or Mojo?
Don't Worry! Just go to petfinder.com and search for pets in your area!

13 comments:

Abby said...

Hi, Tibby...

I love your Pets of the Week Posts...

I hope they all find Furever Homes...

Abby xxxooo

Anonymous said...

Hi Tibby! Those three doggies are almost as cute as you. I hope they get someone to love them soon.

See ya!
Joey

The Musketeers said...

Aww~ They are so cute !!!

Isis said...

sister says probably the next dog they get will be a rescue. SHe just had to have her favorite breed first! She loves anyone who rescues a pet!

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I so hope they find khool furever homes soon!

They are toooooo khute not be loved like we are!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mary-Margaret O'Brien said...

Dear Tibby - I'm so happy to have you for a new "furiend" (Kewl word, huh? I made it up!!) We will be "furiends furever!!".

Love, Mary-Margaret "The Soggy Doggy" O'Brien

PS - My cousin, Sophie, lives in Minnesota. She's a miniature schnauzer, too.

Dewey Dewster said...

Hi Tibby...

Thanks fer stoppin' by ta visit....how nice of ya ta post pics of shelter doggies lookin' fer new homes...with 3 of us here though Gram has her hands full so we can't really help take in anymore.....but we sure hope they find the best homes ever...

Oh and by the by...yer pretty cute too..Gram used ta have a Schnauzer before we all came along....

Happy New Year ta ya all....

Dewey Dewster here...

Asta said...

Tibby
Mommi andI want allthose pets..but we don't have a yawd, fenced in ow not, and live in the wong place..I sue hope all those sweeties find fuwwevew homes..they all desewve someone to love and cawe fow them
Tibby whewe in NY dod you live that they won't let you into bookstowes?
that's weiwd
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Asta said...

Tibby
Come visit me in NYC and I'll take you wif me to my favowite stowes fow cookies..I meant to tell you I loved youw Chwissmusspictoowes..you have a bootiful family
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

What sweet little pups! I hope they all find good homes for New Years!
Ozzie & Rocky

Dexter said...

Hey Tibby,
I added you to my list of pals so as not to miss any of your adventures. You are a cute little gal (well, I'm a sucker for a gal with a beard).

Slobbers,
Mango

Eric said...

Hi Tibby, Thanks for visiting me! You look pretty cute and fairly square..I'm going to add you to my list of pals. See ya soon! Eric x

Thor and Jack said...

I hope they find wonderful forever homes.

Love,
Thor