Friday, January 30, 2009

The Forty Things Game

Hello Friends!
In case you don't know, today's bingo numbers are:


I was tagged by my friend Kylie do to the 40 things game. I was gonna do the game like Kylie and have 20 things about me and 20 things about Owner Girl but then we thought it would make Owner Boy feel bad. So we were gonna do 20 things about me and 10 about each of The Owners but then the cat wanted some things of her own too. So we are gonna do 18 things about me, 8 things about each of The Owners and 6 things about The Cat. Geez... now that we have that straightened out, here are the things:

ABOUT ME (TIBBY)
1. I was rescued from a shelter in West Virgina.
2. The Owners found me on Petfiner.com.

3. I had a sister that looked just like me but she didn't have white on her toes or chest like me.
4. Our names at the shelter were Bip and Bop (I was Bop).
5. I went to my forever home on May 5, 2007.
6. I hope I can find my sister again someday.
7. I used to sleep in a blue doggy bed but The Owners love to cuddle with me so I sleep on the people bed now.

8. I usually sleep at the bottom or with Owner Boy. I only cuddle with Owner Girl if she asks me to and I usually give her the butt!
9. I think I am a guard dog and bark at peoples walking by our house.
10. I always flip my ears back (inside out) when I am playing.

11. If The Owners leave a bag of doggy bones on the floor I will keep taking them out til the bag is empty. I just know the very best one is at the bottom! Owner Girl left a bag out once and when she came back in the room I had 23 doggy bones all around me!
12. I jump on the door when I want to go out.
13. There are dried carrots in my doggy food but I always spit them out and leave them scattered on the floor.
14. My nicknames include Tib Tibs, Tibbles'n'bits, Tibbers and Scurvy Tibby (I was a pirate for Halloween).
15. I like little kids cuz they usually share their food with me.
16. I won't go outside if it's raining.
17. I bark at other dogs when I see them but really I just want to play.

18. I love my Owner Boy the most and wag my tail like crazy whenever he even looks at me! Owner Girl is so jealous! BOL!

ABOUT OWNER GIRL (KELLI)
1. She is 23 years old.

2. She has 1 older sister, 2 younger brothers and one little sister. Plus three nephews and one niece or nephew on the way.
3. She went to the same school from kindergarten to high school graduation.
4. She was a cheerleader for 5 years.

5. She lived in an apartment until she was 16 and couldn't have a cat or dog. When she could finally get a pet she wanted a dog but came home with "Beta" The Cat and her mom said "that's a funny looking puppy!" She got me the day we moved to the house we live in now.
6. She met Owner Boy the day she got her first car when she was 16.
7. She wants to become a graphic designer and she did all the fancy stuff to my bloggy for practice.
8. She wants to have a animal rescue someday but Owner Boy thinks it's a bad idea cuz he says we'd end up keeping all the animals!

ABOUT OWNER BOY (JOSEPH)

1. He is 22 years old.
2. He has a younger sister and a younger brother. Plus a niece.
3. He lived by Owner Girl and would always say hi when she walked by, but she always thought he was talking to someone else so she never said hi back, BOL!
4. His mom told Owner Girl's mom that he had a crush on her. One day OB's mom called him down to take out the garbage but really she had OG there at the door to meet him.

5. He had a orange kitty named Aries that Owner Girl gave him. Aries ran away when Beta "The Cat" moved in. :(

6. He is very handy and can build things, fix cars, install tv's, dvd players, speakers and all kinds of stuff.
7. He always tries to get out of things he doesn't want to do by playin Rock, Paper, Scissors. But he usually loses.
8. He is very funny and is always telling jokes and making peoples laugh!

ABOUT THE CAT (BETA)

1. She was born in November of 2002.
2. Owner Girl brought her home when she was a little tiny kitten.

3. She has always loved Owner Boy more too.
4. She usually drinks water by dipping her paw in the water dish and licking it off.
5. She had kittens before she was spayed because when OG brought her in to the vet she was already preggers! Some peoples let her out on accident.
6. She peed on Owner Boy once when he was sleeping! BOL! It took him a little while to forgive her!

So that's some stuff about me, well us I guess! I have to tag 3 friends but I just can't choose, so if you want to play this game and haven't leave me a comment and I will add a linky to your blog to let others know you are playing.

36 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Furry interesting!
Tank woo fur sharing!

Stella tagged me to do it SO my brain is working on it...we'll split it up 20 and 20 since there are two of us!

Happy Weekend!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Mom needs to do this for her facebook furiends too! I think her head is going to 'splode!

Mason Dixie said...

Thanks for sharing all that great stuff about you and your family. I am not ready to accept such a big job. yet. =)

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Tibby
I enjoyed reading about you guys very much. You have a lovely family.
Love Ruby

Snowball said...

So now I know everyone in your family! Thanks for sharing. Your owner boy seems to be more popular with the pets. I can see why your owner girl is jealous. hee... Perhaps she can turn the situation around by handing out more treats and forgo more rules.

Luv
Snowball

Fenway said...

You have a lovely family Tibby.

Please tell Owner Girl to follow her dream of becoming a graphic designer. Ms. Alpha is a GD and LOVES her job. There are a LOT of deadlines, but the creative part keeps it a lot of fun and interesting....something different all the time.

Handy Owner Boy is a real keeper!

Your pal,
Fenway

PS I hate carrots, too, and just leave 'em in my dish!

Llobu Astur Boyero de Berna said...

Hi Tibby .
Thanks for sharing all that great stuff about you and your family. You have a lovely family.
Greetings from Spain.
Maccain

Eduardo said...

I just did a tag where I had to share some stuff about me but I didn't think to split it up likt that with my pawrents! I wanna do it! Very intresting info!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Anonymous said...

Hi Scurvy Tibby! What a great family you have!

Your pal,
Joey

Abby said...

Hi, Tibby...

Thanks for sharing all 40 of these very interesting facts...

I really like your method of eating doggy bones...I'm gonna have to try it...

Abby xxxooo

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Tibby - woo are such a good pup to share that tag with all of your family. It was nice to learn something about each of woo. Now, can woo please pull some good numbers for our Bingo card?

Woos, the OP Pack

The Musketeers said...

A great list there ! Thanks for sharing it with us !!!

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hi Tibby,
That was a great post that helped me to get to know you and your family a lot better seeing how we're only just recent friends.

We have some things in common too.
I also drag food out onto the floor but sometimes I play with mine before eating them.
I also won't go outside if it's raining.
And my mum wants to be a graphic designer too, hee hee.

Lickz
Gizmo

Lorenza said...

Hi, Tibby!
Thanks for sharing those things about all of you!
Now I know you all much better!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Poopsie aka Blue said...

That was a good read - thanks for sharing.

Pats & pets
Blue

Cowspotdog said...

that was some cool things you shared. It is funny because I am like that too....I love my dad so much more then my mom, even though he is away most the week with work and I spend all my time with the mom, my dad is still my favorite. I snooze on their bed too, but always face the dad and give the butt to the mom....or I sit on the mom and face the dad BOL. Have a great weekend Tibby

Hansel said...

wow yoor owner gurl an mai mommeh iz same ages!

:)

Chrissie said...

That's pretty neat, Tibby. It sounds like you've a happy family. Except for when the kitty ran away..that was sad. I think your OG is doin'a great job of designin'!

Georgeous said...

Hi Tibby, I love your Blue Bloggy, it looks real cool!
A big round of aPaws for listing all these things in your post, a lot of hard work, I hope it was followed by a nice snooze.
Snuffs
George

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Your house is very diplomatic. You doesn't like carrits? I loves carrits! It is very interesting learning about all of yous. Your owner girl is the same age as my Mum was yesterday. She just had a barkday though.
~lickies, Ludo

Isis said...

:) i liked learning about you and your family!

Too Cute Pugs said...

We really loved this! Thanks for sharing. (Scurvy Tibby cracks us up)

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Asta said...

Tibby
I looooved weading all those things about you , ownew giwl and boy and Beta..It must be nice nice to be owned by ancient hoomans like mine, hehehe..I bet they have lots mowe enewgy to play..they suwe look good, and I know they love you lots!
It looks like I'm losing big time in Bingo, hehe.I don't cawe..it's still fun..hope you'we haaving a gweat weekend
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Rambo said...

Tibby,
what a great pack of humans you have! that was fun.
Rambo

♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said...

Hi Tibby,

Sorry we've not been visiting much but the Mommy has bewen so busy keeping up my Strings of Friendship feature.

I love your 40 things. My Mommy says you look cute with that little pock bow.

Love ya....Mona

Anonymous said...

Hi Tibby
It's nice to meet you. I am new to the dog blog world and I have noticed a few people are playing your bingo game. It looks like fun. Can I play? My email address is greg_vicki@iprimus.com.au
I hope I can play :)
Tail wags,
Scruff

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Tibby!
I enjoyed so much reading all those things about you, Owner Girl, Owner Boy and Beta. Thanks for sharing with us. You have a wonderful family!

Love,
Thor

Morgan in Pittsburgh said...

That was a very nice story about you and your family Tibby.
your pal Morgan

CoCo said...

Great Bios Tibby! I don't like to go outside to do my business either if it is raining. I sometimes give my Daddy a bad surprise and I get a good yelling. But it is okay if I don't have to endure the wet and nasty weather.

Hugs,
CoCo

Amber-Mae said...

Hey, this Bingo game is really fun! I hope I win. Hehehe! Awww, you were sooo adorable when you were just a wee puppy! You were lucky to be adopted by your hoomans. Thanks for sharing all of that with us!

Butt wiggles,
Solid Gold Dancer

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Oh Tibby that is so sweet. You got everybody in there. Great family..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

AppleDebbie said...

Awww Tibby... it was fun meeting your family! I loved the picture of you with your ears flipped inside out... Lol!

Your Pal,
Trooper

Bae Bae said...

That is a pawsome list about you and your family Tibby. ;) I hope you get to meet your sister some day too.

~ Bae

Hector and Lola said...

Hi Tibby! Great list! Sometimes we are picky eaters and spit out the pieces we don't like, too! -Hector and Lola

Kelly said...

Hi Tibby! I had so much fun learning this stuff about you and your family!! Your puppy pictures just made me squeal!!

Molly the Airedale said...

What a great list, Tibby! We feel we know you all so much better!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Dughallmor Beagles said...

OMD, such cute puppy pics!(We are a bit late getting our visits done) Thanks for telling us all about yourself Tibby....and for sharing the pics of your humans :o) It's nice to put faces to people!
We love the pawprint heart your Mom made for Addie's contest, your Mom sure is clever!
Slobbers xx