Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Pets of the Week!

Hello Friends!
Thank you for stopping by to see our Pets of the Week! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! Here are the "Tibby look-a-likes" or the best we could find for this week!

THE PETS OF THE WEEK!

This is Choley!
She lives in New Hampshire.

She is a very sweet dog and so cute too!
Choley came from a shelter in WV just like me! I hope she finds her forever home in NH!

If you live near Choley and are looking for a sweet sidekick, you can find out more about her on her page at petfinder.com









This is Vixen!
She lives in New Jersey!

She is a gentle girl with good manners. She loves to cuddle and watch tv.
She has such a cute face just like me! Vixen was rescued from a kill shelter in GA.

If you live near Vixen and are looking for a darling dog, you can find out more about her on her page at petfinder.com







Are you looking for a new forever friend but don't live near Choley or Vixen? Don't worry! Just go to petfinder.com and search for pets in your area!

13 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Tank woo again fur sharing more khuties!

Paws khrossed that they will find great furever homes like we have!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Abby said...

Hi, Tibby...

I hope Choley & Vixen find their Furever Homes...

My paws are crossed for them...

Abby xxxooo

Asta said...

I hope wif all my heawt that Vixen and Choley find wondewful fuwwevew homes..they awe soo wondewful looking..I bet they would have lots of love to give someone
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Cowspotdog said...

Hi Tibby
Thanks for coming by my blog.....I must say I love your mohawk....that is just so pawtastic. You have a wonderful blog and I shall add you to my places to visit.
Reilly

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

Those two are so sweet, we hope they get great forever homes soon.

Love,
Holly & Zac

Life With Dogs said...

That NH pooch bears some resemblance. Is it wrong to want to take them all?

Dewey Dewster said...

Nice lookin' doggies there...hope they find wonderful forever homes...Rudy told me ta run, run, run and not bother lookin' up that word....must be nasty, huh? Maybe Gram will tell me about it later.....

Dewey Dewster here.....

Katie and Gizmo said...

Oh I do so hope that they both find a loving furever home just like us.

Lickz
Gizmo

Persephone and Buster said...

Hey, Choley and Vixen have awesome fuzzy-muzzles!

Our kind of dogs. If you start with a fuzzy schnozz, everything else kinda falls into place!

Cheers,

Buster, Sephie & Bailey

the many Bs said...

hey Tibby, those dogs are soooo cute - just like you! we wish we could have them all come live with us. we want all doggies to have a good home, like you do and us!

woofs.!

Lindsay said...

Oh Tibby, those two doggies sure are cute (NOT as CUTE as YOU!), we hope they get good furever homes soon!

Your mohawk on the last post was pawsome! And I sure would like to play with those chinchillas! Do you ever get to play with them????

Wroo!
Brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Bae Bae said...

They look pawsome. I hope they get a nice furever home soon

~ Bae

Anonymous said...

Aw, they're both so cute. I hope they get good homes soon.

Your pal,
Joey