Saturday, January 24, 2009

The Pets of the Week!

Hello Friends!
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! I am having a great time lounging around with The Owners. But since there are many many doggies that are in shelters and rescues right now who need loving families to lounge around with, I am here to present our Pets of the Week! Here are this week's "Tibby look-a-likes" (or the best we could find):

THE PETS OF THE WEEK!

This is India!
She lives in Nevada.

She is a one year old Chihuahua/Schipperke Mix. She loves other dogs but is looking for a home without kids.
She also loves to snuggle with peoples once she gets to know and trust them. That's one of my favorite things to do too!

If you live near India and are looking for a sweet sidekick, you can find out more about her on her page at petfinder.com






Next we have Runt & Little Bit!
They live in North Carolina.

They are sisters that were found in a backyard just days before they both gave birth to puppies! They are both very courageous mamas and sweet snugglers. And of course they are adorable too!

Their rescue says that they already have lots of applications on these pretty little girls. If you live near Runt & Little Bit and are looking for a furry friend, you can find out more about them on
their pages ( Runt, Little Bit) at petfinder.com
Or you can see the other doggies (and a kitty!) at their rescue that are in need of loving forever families here.


This is Cassius Clay!
He lives in North Dakota.

He is a sweet boy that loves to play with other dogs and is a joy to have around!
He is such a cutie and has one of the best ear-do's I've ever seen...other than my own of course!

If you live near Cassius Clay and are looking for a handsome hound, you can find out more about him on his page at petfinder.com






Are you looking for a new forever friend but don't live near India, Runt, Little Bit or Cassius Clay? Don't worry! Just go to petfinder.com and search for pets in your area!

Also, today is Levi's Birthday!
Stop by his bloggy to give him birthday wishes!

28 comments:

Mason Dixie said...

What a great thing to do, to help these pups find forever homes. I wish we could help all pups, but alas our place is not big enough. =(

Isis said...

Mom's been searching some nearby rescues... i hope she doesn't get any funny ideas.

Cowspotdog said...

those are all sweet sweet pupsters....I hope they find forever homes very soon. Thank you for taking the time to list them on your blog.

The Army of Four said...

Those guys are all so cute! I hope they find their furever homes very soon!
Love,
Ammy

Eduardo said...

What a great post Tibby! I do like Cassius Clay's ear-do! it's fantastic! I hope they all find new homes!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

Clover said...

Hi Tibby!
I love the pets of the day feature you have on your blog. You are such a sweet and caring girl. :)
Love Clover xo

Anonymous said...

Good luck to all these great puppies and I hope they are as lucky as me and you and can find their forever home! We know they are out there somewhere!

Licks,
Kylie

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

More great finds

That we hope find great furever homes like we have!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Mack said...

That's great you are helping these pups find furrever homes!

Teddy Bear said...

Wow, Tibby, you sure are a good furriend. I think it's great that you are helping those cute pups find a home.

Love,
Teddy Bear

Dexter said...

I hope those pups find good homes. You are such a thoughtful little pup to help out those other doggies.

SLobbers,
Mango

kishiko said...

Hi Tibby!
Thank you for the sweet message on my blog. I really like it.
You have a lot of good friends. I also have beard like schnauzers :)
Hugs
Matilda

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That is so wonderful of your mom to post the pets of the week. We sure hope someone finds it in the hearts to adopt them.

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Misadventures of Widowhood said...

Wow! Thank you for my birthday card. It is SOooooooo beautiful!

Levi

Anonymous said...

Hi Tibby! Once again, you've found such nice pups to tell us about - Runt and Little Bit look so sweet, and Cassius is a cutie! I hope they find homes soon. It's so nice of you to help them.

Your pal,
Joey

Bailey said...

Hi Tibby!
I hope you'll come visit my blog and be my newest friend!

Simba and Jazzi said...

I hope those doggies find loving homes.

Simba and Jazzi

the many Bs said...

hi Tibby, those are really cute doggies, except Cassius Clay doesn't look that much like you. he's handsome in his own way though. we hope they find homes. we think they will because they are so cute. but don't worry, you are still our favorite cutie pie!

woofs.

Pedro said...

Tibby,

I hope those pups find good homes! My mom would like to give evey pup and kitty a home but we don't have any more space. We will say paws for them to find furever families.

Pedro

Katie and Gizmo said...

Hi Tibby,
I have my paws crossed for this weeks lookalikes to find a loving furever home.

I hope you're having a great weekend. Our weekend is extra long because Monday is Australia Day holiday. Yay

Hugz & Lickz
Gizmo

-The Mullin Clan's Mommy- said...

Hi-Woo Tibby,

We hopes they find their furever homes real soon! Thanx fur the well wishes fur R mommy. She is feeling so much better today.

-da boys, Cosmos & Juneau-

Asta said...

Hello Tibby
Once again you'we melting my heawt wif those pwecious doggies looking fow fuwwevew homes..I pway they find the kind of love you and I have.
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

We hope these guys find great homes! While they're all cute, Mr. Cassius Clay looks like he'd be a fun playmate! But no ears match yours! :)

JNTR

Paco,Milo, Maya and mommy Simona said...

Hi Tibby!!!!
Those guys are all so cute!!!! I hope they find their furever homes very soon!!!!!
You made a great things to help these puppy!!!!
you have a very sweety heart!!!!
we love you!!!!!
Kisses and licks!!!!

Kelly said...

Hi Tibby! Thank you for sharing these sweeties with us. I really really hope they find happy homes!

Rambo said...

Tibby,
I will tell all my doggie friends to tell all their doggie friends to tell all their doggies friends that there are doggies on your blog looking for good homes.
Hope it helps!
Rambo

castle diva said...

What a great idea to post this info on your blog.

Last week our humans started contacting animal organizations to volunteer as photographers. So many critters need loving homes.

Ms. P and Cinza

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Tibby
I hope those pups find forever homes soon.
Love Ruby