Friday, January 23, 2009

Tales From the Litterbox: Episode 3

Beta: Good afternoon! I'm Beta reporting live from Owner Servant Girl's laptop.
Lynx: And Lynx.
Beta: Isn't it a lovely day today Lynx?
Lynx: Why yes it is Be-ta.
Beta: Today we will be voting for head cat of household. Won't that be fun!
Lynx: Yes that will be ver-y fun Be-ta.
Beta: Ok, would you like to go first and nominate who you think it should be.
Lynx: Sure Be-ta. I want to nom-in-ate Be-ta. She is the best cat in the house.
Beta: Why that's very sweet of you Lynx! I would like to second your nomination!
Lynx: Oh good. It is sett-led then.
Beta: Indeed it is. Now we will be talking about what that title means.
Lynx: Oh good. Tell me Be-ta.
Beta: First, the head cat of household will be referred to as your highness.
Lynx: Yes your high-ness Be-ta.
Beta: Second, the head cat of household will have first dibs on all kitty kibble, mice, chipmunks and cat toys that shall enter said household.
Lynx: Ex-cell-ent rule your high-ness Be-ta.
Beta: And third, all other cats must bow down to head cat of household when she enters a room.
Lynx: Of course your high-ness Be-ta.
Lynx: (Walks in from hallway) I heard you were invading Tibby's blog again, you can log in now that my fluffiness is here! (stops abruptly) WHAT is going on here?!
Beta: Oh! Ummm... Lynx, you mean this isn't you? (laughs nervously)
Lynx: No...
Lynx 2.0: Yes it is me.
Beta: Wait, who is the real Lynx?
Lynx: I am!
Lynx 2.0: I am the real Lynx your high-ness Be-ta.
Beta: He makes a compelling argument!
Lynx: IMPOSTOR!
Lynx 2.0: You are the im-pos-tor, fluf-fy one.
Lynx: How did you get here impostor robo-Lynx?
Beta: (looks away)
Lynx: Beta! Did you build this robo-Lynx to act as your co-host?
Beta: I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about. And you're supposed to call me your highness now.
Lynx: What?! Since when?
Beta: It's already been decided. You can read all about it on Tibby's blog.
Lynx: But...but....
Beta: (Publishes post)

15 comments:

The Army of Four said...

WOW! You had me going there! What a trickster!
Play bows,
Zim

Mason Dixie said...

Wow, I still do not know who the real Lynx is? he he good job =)

Anonymous said...

LOL Hi Tibby, I'm glad you sniffed out my blog! I don't know too many cats, they usually run away from me.

I'll be back to read more adventures!
Licks,
Kylie

Brownie said...

Hello Tibby, nice to meet you (and Beta and Lynx too)! I'm Brownie, you have a nice blog. Can we be friends?
-Brownie

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Thanks for visiting us when my sister passed away. The blogosphere is so pawsome and it is so nice to meet you guys!
--JB

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Oh, that's funny...MOL!
Slobbers xx

Mack said...

I think Beta's name should be TRICKSY!! BOL!

Asta said...

Youw Highness, um Beta(do I have to call you that too even if I'm a woofie?)

you suwe awe a bwilliant stwategist.I think you'll be getting a call fwom the white house soon to help set things wight in the wowld
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Poopsie aka Blue said...

Way to go Beta, can see you are one smart pussycat.

Gentle strokes
Blue

☮momoKo said...

Hi Tibby!
Have nice weekend!

Peace and love
momoKo

Anonymous said...

BOL! I couldn't see Lynx bowing down like that and so now I what Beta did!

Mom was laughing!

Tibby, you gotta watch these two closely!

Barklove,
Rusty

Simba and Jazzi said...

LOL. Have a great weekend.

Simba x

Rambo said...

Tibby,
the kitties in your dog house sure have a wild imagination. Do they play games like that with you?? You better keep an eye on the Beta!
have a good weekend.
Rambo

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

So who is going to be the head of the household? It seems so trickery is afoot..

Gig Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Love it ... Woof! Sugar