Monday, January 5, 2009

Tales From the Litterbox: Episode 1

Beta: Hello everyone, it's me Beta (The Cat)
Lynx: Oh, and me Lynx, I'm fluffy!
Beta: I think they can tell that you're fluffy by your picture. Duh.
Lynx: Oh, well can they tell that I'm soft by my picture cuz I'm soft too!
Beta: Ugh, we're not taking over Tibby's blog to talk about you.
Lynx: We're taking over Tibby's blog?! Does she know? Is she home? We should have hired one of the chinchillas as a look out!
Beta: Chill out Lynx, she'll never know.
Lynx: Ok, if you say so Beta.
Beta: Today we will be telling a scary story!
Lynx: Oh goody! What part do I get to tell?
Beta: You don't. Your only job is to say "Ooooo SCARY!" when I get to the scary part.
Lynx: Ok, got it!
Beta: Long ago, in a cabin way far out in the woods, there lived a little orange kitten. -
Lynx: - Ooooo SCARY!
Beta: That's not even the scary part! What's scary about an orange kitten?
Lynx: I dunno, I got excited!
Beta: (rolls eyes) Anyways, one day, the little orange kitten went outside to play and got mud all over his pretty little paws!
Lynx: OH NO! I hate when that happens!
Beta: Me too. Now stop interrupting the story!
Lynx: Sorry.
Beta: When the kitten got back to his cabin his owner screamed in horror!
Lynx: WHAT WAS IT?!
Beta: I'm getting there. His owner screamed in horror! The little kitten didn't know what was going on but then he heard it!
Lynx: HEARD WHAT?!
Beta: Water! Running in the sink! He tried to run back outside but it was too late! His owner scooped him up and gave him a BATH!
Lynx: ...(staring off into space)...
Beta: hmmm hmmm
Lynx: What? Oh! Oooo Scary!
Beta: They say that to this day you can hear the water running late at night and the desperate cries of the little kitten that got a bath!
Lynx: That is scary, I guess. At least he got all clean though.
Beta: Yea... Wait! I think I hear Tibby coming. Act natural. Prrrrrr Prrrrrr
Lynx: WHAT?! RUN! HIDE! MEOW! (runs off crazily)
Beta: That's not exactly natural Lynx. Prrrrrr Prrrrrr (Publishes post)

18 comments:

The Army of Four said...

A BATH!?!?!? That's not scary, that's TERRIFYING!
Love,
Ammy

Anonymous said...

Tibby, Tibby, where are you? There are cats taking over your blog!

Your friend,
Joey

Abby said...

Tibby...

Are you there?? Do you know that there are kitties highjacking your Blog & telling scary bath stories??

What's going on??

Abby xxxooo

Eduardo said...

Oh a bath is scary! But you know whats scarier? Cats hi-jacking blogs! Tibby is going to be mad! I think it is funny though! BOL!
Hugs & Snugs
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

When does the ORANGE khytty meet the khyssy Siberian mouth?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That is a really cute story. Poor kitty getting a bath. I don't think Mom would even attempt that with our cats. They have ginsu knives...

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Chrissie said...

Tibby, my dear, you've certainly a way with the turn of a phrase! Lynx, on the other hand, might benefit from something relaxing and soothing. Do you know, I'm so pleased you stopped by and grateful for your support. The wench is wiggin' out worse as the day goes by!

Chrissie said...

Oh. Forgot to add, you MUST have your own blog!

Asta said...

Beta and Lynx
That was tewwifying.
I hate bafs. and I heaw kitties hate it even mowe..I hope that kittie didn't have to have thewapy
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lindsay said...

Woah, Tibby! Them cats stole your bloggy! (And yes, baths are TERRIFYING!) If you need some help chasing and cornering them and wrooooo-ing at them, I'm your doggy!

brown dog kisses,
Dannan

Lindsay said...

I furgot... Happy WROO year!

The Devil Dog said...

That is a scary story. I hate baths!

Roxy

Life With Dogs said...

A bath, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Bae Bae said...

Hee. the kitties in your house are funny Tibby. ;)

~ Bae

Maggie said...

Hi Tibby! :)
i love ur blog...
thank you for visiting my blog..
can we be fwends!???
i would love to list you in my fwen list .. :) may I?

Kisses

Magg

The Musketeers said...

Oh my dog ! Tibby where are you !?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Tibby, Should I come help you take back your blog?

Woof!
Sophy

Teddy Westlife said...

Oh man. I had to have a bath once. I'm still not forgiving my people.

Huffle Mawson