Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Pets of the Week!

Happy Saturday everybody!
Usually I love Saturdays because The Owners and I just sit around the house and have fun together, but this Saturday both Owner Boy and Owner Girl are at work. That spells boredom for a little dog like me, but hopefully they won't be gone too long.
At least I can concentrate on today's main attraction! . . .

The Pets of the Week!


This is Dustie.
She lives in California.


She is about a year old. She is very sweet, and loves other dogs and kids!
She reminds me of someone I know...oh yea! ME!


If you live near Dustie and are looking for an adorable amigo, you can find out more about her on her page at petfinder.com







This is Tori.
She lives in Connecticut.


She is almost 6 months old. She and her sister both love to play and cuddle!
She is part Schnauzer like me! Well, at least we think I might be part Schnauzer.


If you live near Tori and are looking for a lovable lass, you can find out more about her on her page at petfinder.com





And remember if you're looking for a new family member but don't live near Dustie or Tori, don't worry! Go to petfinder.com and search for pets in your area!

No comments: