Saturday, October 4, 2008

The Pets of the Week!

When I started this blog one thing I wanted to do was help other dogs find loving homes like I did. To do this I will be posting The Pets of the Week!, featuring animals looking for homes. There are so so many pets out there that need a home and I didn't know how I would pick just one each week. For now I decided to find "Tibby look-a-likes" (or as close as I can find) from each state and I'll list 2 or 3 a week.
So without further ado here are

The Pets of the Week

This is Snoopy.
He lives in Alabama.
He loves to cuddle, walk with people and play with his toys.
I think we might be long lost cousins, don't you?


If you live near Snoopy and are lookin for a forever friend, you can find out more about him on his page at petfinder.com





Here is Ira.
He lives in Alaska.
He has lots of love to give, and lots of personality too! And he's well trained.
I know he is way bigger than me but he is as big as I feel! Plus he has white markings like me!


If you live near Ira and are looking for a cute companion, you can find out more about him on his page at petfinder.com




And this is Sophie.
She lives in Arizona.
She is 5 months old, and is very loving & playful.
She even likes to wear her ears like me: one down & one sideways!


If you live near Sophie and are looking for a puppy pal, you can find out more about her on her page at petfinder.com









If you're looking for a new pet but don't live near Scoopy, Ira or Sophie, don't worry!
Check out petfinder.com and search for pets in your area!

No comments: