Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Holiday Card Exchange!

Hello Friends!
I was so excited to pawticipate in the DWB Holiday Card Exchange this year!
We are still waiting for our prints to come back so that we can send mine out but I have already starting receiving some wonderful cards from my friends!

Here's a photo recap of the cards I've gotten so far!
(click on the card to visit the friend that sent it to me!)













I am having so much fun! Thanks to all my friends who have sent me cards so far!
I also got some e-cards too! I will tell you about those in my next cards post!
Also, watch my holiday card collection grow in my new slideshow!

9 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Furry nice khards with some furry nice pikhs of WOO!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Moose said...

What a bunch of awesome cards! We did not participate because I am very bah humbug and did not want to spread that around! But it s so nice to see our pal's cards! I bet yours is super terrific Tibby!

Bijou said...

Hi Tibby,

Thanks for sharing your DWB holiday cards with us. I didn't pawticipate this year but hope to in 2010.

We love the pictures of you posing with the cards!

Waggles,
Bijou

Lorenza said...

Hi, Tibby!
I hope you get mine soon!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Hana said...

Such beautiful cards from your friends, Tibby!

I bet your card will be spectacular. Your person is a great photographer!

~Hana's Mom

Dexter said...

Oh boy! You got my card. I was most impressed with the photo from down under of Noah, Tess, Lucy, and Willow. Momma says they are "good" doggies. Whatever.

I know your card will be most joyful.

Slobbers,
Mango

Unknown said...

Hi Tibby!

We "wuff" [love] reading ur bloggie! We hope to link ya up, is it alright?? Anyway, nice cards!

Wuff lots,
Chichi & Wawa

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

You just have some lovely cards there.. Very pretty.. HUgs GJ xx

Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

We saw our card! This our first year to pawticipate too...We just love it!


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo