Thursday, December 10, 2009

The 2nd Annual Christmas Tree Hunt!

Hello Friends!
A few days ago we went to the Christmas tree farm!
It was Owner Boy's Mom & Stepdad, OB's brother, Chad, OB's niece, Emma, The Owners and ME!
As we learned last year, I am an excellent tree finder!
Here I am in the car on the way over!

When we got there we were a little sad to see that the tree selection was not as good as the year before, but there were still lots and lots to choose from!

Emma and I posed for some pics with a little tree just the right size for us!

Then Emma decided she wanted to walk me around the whole tree farm!

So we walked, and walked...

and walked some more while everyone else was looking for the perfect tree!

After awhile it was starting to get dark and chilly!

So we finally picked a tree and Owner Boy cut it down! It is a little scruffy (like me!) but I am sure it will look great once it is all decorated!

After they loaded up the tree, we went down to the barn for some free hot cocoa for the peoples!
Then we took a couple pics of us before heading home with our Christmas tree!


It was a fun day and a great adventure!
Be sure to stop back on Saturday to see our Pets of the Week!
You might just be surprised to find your look-a-like featured!
And stop back next week to see more of the holiday cards I have been getting!

12 comments:

Lizzy said...

Tibby!

Are you peeing on the tree in the picture of you and Emma?! I bet it's gonna grow really nicely now!

My humans and I are going to get our tree this Saturday, I can't wait! Christmas is sneaking up on us so quickly!

I hope you have a GRRRReat weekend ahead,

Sparky

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Tank woo fur sharing your hunt!

It looks like woo snootered out a good one!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Dexter said...

So many trees to choose from. You were most helpful.

Slobbers,
Mango

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We can't wait to see that tree all decorated and lit up. Your little helper Emma is such a cutie.

Happy Friday, the OP Pack

Daisy said...

What a great outing you had, Tibby! And you picked an excellent tree.

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! GREAT Tree adventure. Just want to wish you and your family Happy Holidays. I just posted my last post for the year. We are going on a long Holiday break. Lots of Golden Holiday Woofs, Sugar

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I think you picked a lovely tree which will look great with its decorations on. I just loved your picures, how swet your little bean looked walking with you. The last pictures are full of smiles too.. Hugs GJ xx

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

You found a lovely tree Tibby. I bet they all smelled nice though so was probably hard to choose.
~lickies, Ludo

Diana Chiew said...

We came by to say "Hi".

What a nice tree you have got there! We can't wait to see it being decorated. We'll come back for it!

Have a great time decorating,
Santa and Minnie

Mollie Jo and Bobo said...

That place is cool! Thanks for taking us along we enjoyed seeing all the trees.


Wags and Licks,
Mollie Jo & Bobo

Molly the Airedale said...

It looks like you found the perfect Christmas tree, Tibby! Have fun decorating it! We can't wait to see it all finished!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Elizabeth said...

Dear Tibby,
Mum says you look a lot like Skippy
who lived with Mum and Dad for 16 years.
I think you look nice too.
love from Buster