Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Pets of the Week!

Thanks for stopping by on this lovely Saturday!
Here are the Tibby look-a-likes (or the best we could find) for this week:

The Pets of the Week!

This is Jax.
He lives in Indiana.

He is a real gentleman, he is friendly, well behaved, gets along with dogs and cats and doesn't even jump on people!
He sounds like the perfect dog! Don't tell The Owners or they might just trade me in!

If you live near Jax and are looking for a handsome hound, you can find out more about him on
his page at petfinder.com





This is Euro.
He lives in Kansas.

He has lots of personality, loves people and is adored by everyone he meets!
Almost looks like we were separated at birth! Except he is more than a year younger than me!

If you live near Euro and are looking for a puppy pal, you can find out more about him on
his page at petfinder.com







This is Missy.
She lives in Kansas too.

She is a sweet girl and gets along with other dogs. She just lost both her owners this year and is looking for a new family to love.
I can't imagine what I would do without my Owners. I hope she finds a great new home soon!

If you live near Missy and are looking for a darling dog, you can find out more about her on
her page at petfinder.com






This is Abe.
He lives in Kentucky.

He is a sweet dog and loves to play with toys and other dogs. He quickly becomes friends with everyone he meets!
Hmmm...a sweet and friendly dog that loves to play! Sounds just like me!

If you live near Abe and are looking for a cute companion, you can find out more about him on






Are you looking for a new furry friend but don't live near
Jax, Euro, Missy or Abe?
Don't worry! Just go to petfinder.com and search for pets in your area!

8 comments:

Abby said...

Hi, Tibby...

I'm glad you added me to your Friends List...I really love your Blog...

Especially the Dogs of the Week...I hope they all find great Furever Homes...

Abby xxxooo

Too Cute Pugs said...

Hi Tibby!

You visited our site a little while ago but Mommy has been a slow blogging friend lately - LOL. We LOVE your blog. It looks fantastic and makes Mommy want to update ours!

We're happy to meet you and become new friends!
Daisy & Pearl

Anonymous said...

Hi Tibby! It's so nice that you're helping those doggies find new homes. They all look so cute! Good luck Jax, Euro, Missy, and Abe - I hope you find owners who'll take good care of you soon!

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Tibby
I hope Jax, Euro, Missy and Abe find forever homes soon. You are such a nice friend to help them.
I love the look of you blog.
See you soon.
Love Ruby

Thor and Jack said...

Hi Tibby!
So cool you´re helping those doggies. I really hope that Jax, Euro, Missy and Abe find great forever homes very soon.They look so cute and friendly, just like you!
I love your blog and I want to be your friend.

Love and licks
Thor

Lacy said...

w00f's Tibby, me shure hopes those puppies find a furever home..woodnt that b pawsome a new home fur christmas..

b safe,
~rocky~

The Musketeers said...

Hey how do you edit all those pictures ? Some tips please ! My sissy is a noobie in this ! haha

Kelli said...

Owner Girl uses a fancy program on her computer called Photoshop Elements to make all the pets of the week pictures look fabulous! She also made my blog look pretty snazzy too! There are lots of great programs out there to make pictures look beautiful! Owner Girl is still learning too, so she likes to practice a lot with the stuff for my blog!
-Tibby