Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Illusion

Hello Friends!
Just to warn you the following picture is an illusion! A trick that your mind is playing on you!

Ok, so it's real but don't be fooled! The Cat and I are NOT friends!
Owner Girl thinks it's so cute that we were sitting close but she failed to get a shot of what happened just seconds later when I jumped at The Cat and she swatted me in the face! Owner Girl says I deserved it for being a bully but I had to show The Cat that it's MY bed! I get along better with Lynx cuz he lets me wrestle with him sometimes!

Don't worry no Lynxes or Tibbys were hurt in the filming of this video!
Photobucket

11 comments:

JD and Max said...

Aw Tibby - it's a lovely photo. We bet the next scene was of the two of you snuggling up together for a snooze and this pose is just a cover! After all, who wouldn't want a Tibby cuddle, he he he!! Tail wags - JD and Max.

Abby said...

Hi, Tibby...

Cats can be fun...

I try to play with Tigger like that, too...

But, my Mom says "Nice to Kitty"...Cuz Tigger is really old...She's like 19 in human years...

Abby xxxooo

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Lynx looks like a great wrestling buddy!
~lickies, Ludo

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh trust me!

I soooo would know that feeling!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...

Hi Tibby,

Wow, you and Lynx look like you are having a pawsome time! :-)

Sniffs and licks,

Chase

Molly the Airedale said...

We never saw a wrestling match between a kitty and a doggie before! COOL!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Nibbles Treats said...

We feel your pain! We have to live with our silly cat Taz.

P.S. Cats taste like chicken!

Tinkerbell, Oscar and Tucker

Dexter said...

Way to go with that kittie. Got to keep them in their place.

Slobbers,
Mango

The Army of Four said...

Oh my! I think that story would have a totally different ending if I was the one playing with Lynx!
Love,
Ammy

Cowspotdog said...

I dog has to do what a dog has to do....and you certainly can not let a mere cat share your bed!!!!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Sweet pic, but not such a nice way for The Cat to react.

Much nice to see you having fun with Lynx!!

Woos, the OP Pack