Over the weekend most of our snow melted away! I hope this means that spring is on it's way! The only bad thing is that the snow left lots of mud around our yard so my paws get all dirty now when I go out! Just in case anyone is missing their snow here is a pic of me with snow on my cute face!
Owner Girl thought it was soo cute. I just thought it was cold and wanted to go inside!
I haven't had a chance to visit all your blogs all weekend since we have been soo very busy! I am very behind on seeing what you are all up to but I'm trying to get caught up!
I was so surprised and excited to find that I received some lovely awards!
First the Honest Scrap Award from my friend Gizmo!The rules:
"When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.
Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on! "
I also received this Kreativ Blogger award from Pugsley and Pearl & Daisy!
So here are the rules! List 6 things that make you happy. Pass the award on to 6 bloggers for being Kreativ. Link to the blogger who gave you the award. Link to the blogs receiving the award. Notify the recipients.
Since I have to make this quick and get busy visiting all my friends, I will combine the rules of these two and list 7 things that honestly make me happy!
1. My family, especially my Owner Boy. He is my very favorite even though I spend more time with Owner Girl.
2. Food! I like my doggie food but most of all I love it when peoples share their food with me!
3. My Blog! I have so much fun with my bloggie and love to think of new fun things to do with it!
4. All my friends! I am so happy that I have met so many wonderful doggies and their peoples!
5. Chewing on bones! I love my doggie bones, especially yummy flavored ones.
6. Playing! I like to play fetch, tug of war and I really love to rough house with Owner Boy.
7. Weekends! I like the weekends because The Owners are both home with me usually and we get some quality snuggle time in.
I will pass these awards on to:
Anyone that wants them!
Leave me a comment and I will add your name and a linky here!
Don't forget to sign up for my Bingo game! It will start Wednesday so you have to sign up by tomorrow (Tuesday) night!