Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Bloggieversary Prize Drawing

Hello Friends!
As you can see it has been almost one whole month since The Owners helped me blog! Finally I told them that this was unacceptable and we must blog at once so that all my friends didn't forget about me!
One thing I sure didn't forget was drawing a winner for a special bloggieversary prize from ME! So I made sure that we took care of that right away!

Here are all the names lined up with some yummy treats!
Photobucket
I had to wait until Owner Girl said it was ok to choose one!
Photobucket
And the winner is.......

........DRUM ROLL PLEASE.............

.....................................
.....................................
.....................................
.....................................

WINNIE!

Photobucket
Winnie is a new friend I met just a few weeks ago!
Congrats to Winnie!

The Owners are still really busy with finding me a new house but I will try to fill you in on some of the fun things I have been up to! Plus since it's starting to cool off around here I think it will soon be time for a new look for my bloggy!
Stop back soon, I promise not to disappear for a whole month again!
Photobucket

23 comments:

bbes tribe said...

So glad to see you are back. What is with that - being gone??? AND what do you mean trying to find you a new house? Is something wrong with your old one or are you moving??? You have a fun blog. We enjoyed our visit.
Ernie & Sasha

C.l.o.v.e.r. said...

Hi Tibby!
Are you getting a new dog house? Or are you and your parents moving to a new place together?
I missed you, but I have been away too. Loved catching up on your adventures -- I LOVE the cute collar your mom made for pink baby!!
xo

doyle and mollie said...

no way we would forget you tibby

Teddy Bear said...

Congrats to Winnie. I hope that your Owners find the perfect house soon. How exciting for them.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

Scottie the 'Cutie' said...

Welcome back, Tibby! We've missed your blog posts and cool photos...Congrats to Winnie too! Are you moving to a spiffy new house? Can't wait to see what it looks like!

Scottie

Bijou said...

Hi Tibby,

Yippee for Winnie!!

House hunting is hard work. I know this cause my mom watches that House Hunters show on the tellyvision ALL THE TIME!

Waggles,
Bijou

Dexter said...

Nice to see you again. You really came back with a splash what with the exciting drawing! A new house? That is most interesting. Can't wait to see.

Slobbers,
Mango

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Khongrats to Winnie!

Nice to see woo again!

I was beginning to get worried!

I khan't wait to see your news and stuff!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Congradulatons to Winnie!

Did you move somewhere new?

Hana said...

Congratulations to Winnie!!!

Juno said...

Tibby, Happy belated first bloggieversary!! We're very very happy to have met you. We love the picture of the month on your previous post. Gee... we missed what The owners got engaged!! Congrats!! :) and they visited Niagara Falls which is only 90 min. away from here!!

Hugs
Momo & Pinot

Life With Dogs said...

What an appropriate name for the winner! ;)

Daisy said...

Hooray for Winnie! It somehow seems appropriate that "Winnie" won.

Ps: Tibby, did you get to eat ALL of the treats after you selected the winner?

Mochi and Bali said...

Congrats to Winnie!

I can't wait to see what exciting things you have been up to! :)

Mochi

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Now how could anyone forget that face.. Hugs GJ x

Arran, Arthur and Mum said...

Congrats to the winner!
We has to try and be understanding when life gets in the way. *grumnps*
~lickies, Ludo

Winnie and Lilly said...

Tibby,
Thanks so very much for putting my name in the drawing. I've never won anything in my life! I'm soooo excited!
Good luck with the house hunting.
Peace out!
Winnie

Nellie, Yuchie, Calvert and Bailey said...

Tibby,

We can never forget you; but JEEZ, really.... that owner of yours is as bad as ours, umpf!

What do you mean new house!?!? are you moving or getting a new doggie house... inquiring minds want to know.

Hope we see you soon... you look adorable!

Paws-out
Nellie & Calvert

The Army of Four said...

Hope the house-hunting situation gets better!
Congrats to Winnie!
Play bows,
Zim

Lorenza said...

Congratulations to Wennie!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We miss you, Tibby, but it is good to see you today. Congrats to Winnie.

Hope the house hunt is going well.

Tail wags, the OP Pack

Molly the Airedale said...

Congratulations to Winnie!
We've missed you, Tibby!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Sagira said...

Way to go Winnie! Love the way you picked a winner too. :)