Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The New Bed

Hello Friends!
Sorry that I have been around much lately, Owner Girl has been pretty busy with other things and feels bad that she hasn't had much time to update my bloggy or visit my friends! Sorry especially to everyone playing my Bingo game, we haven't had time to update bingo numbers either but we hope to have some time tomorrow to get caught up with friends and update Bingo cards!
Since I am sure you are all missing my cute face, here is a picture of me on my new dog bed!

Owner Girl made it just for me so I would have a nice soft place to lay when she is doing busy people stuff in the office.

In other news, Owner Girl's little sister Zoe will be going in for heart surgery on this Friday the 26th.

We are all getting a little nervous for the surgery and would really appreciate any thoughts and prayers that all goes well with the surgery and that Zoe makes a fast recovery.
We will update on how she is doing. You can also visit Owner Girl's mom's blog (not sure if she will be updating or not). Hopefully we'll be back tomorrow for True Colors Thursday!
Photobucket

16 comments:

Dexter said...

Heart surgery? Yikes! I will think good thoughts. Miss your fuzzy face.

Slobbers,
Mango

Checkers & Chess said...

Great Bed !!!!

We'll be praying for Zoe

Abby said...

Hi, Tibby...

Oh My...We will be praying for Zoe...

I love your new bed...

Abby xxxooo

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with Zoe and we hope her surgery is successful and she recovers quickly. Our Mom had heart surgery 2 years ago to correct a valve and she recovered quickly from it and hasn't had any trouble since then.

What a cute bed. We know it's comfy.

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Java

Sprite, the odd dog. said...

I will tell the girl about owner girl's blog and sister. I will cross my paws.

Pedro said...

Tibby,

Zoe will definitely be in our prayers along with Huskee & Hershey's mom. Our thoughts will be with your family tomorrow.

Pedro

Sophy said...

What a comfortable looking bed!

My mom says to tell owner girl she will keep Zoe in her thoughts and prayers.

Woof!
Sophy

Jacks, Narra, Tuchuck, and Rousseau said...

Cool bed, looks good on you (and you on it)! :)

We'll be thinking of Zoe--hope all goes well!

JNTR

Bijou said...

Hi Tibby,

What a pawesome bed! It looks very comfy.

We will be thinking of little Zoe and hoping all goes well.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

The Army of Four said...

Our prayers for sweet Zoe!
Love,
Ammy
PS: Your bed looks VERY comfy!

doyle and mollie said...

you look sooooo comfy and i will be passing on pawsitive energy for zoe too

Lacy said...

w00fs, will b thinkin of Zoe, i added that to my post fur today too..

b safe,
~rocky~

Asta said...

Tibby
I will be pwaying that the suwgewy goes well and that Bootiful little Zoe makes a full wecovewy
smoochie kisses
ASTA

Lorenza said...

I will have my paws crossed for Zoe. i am sure everything is going to be ok!
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Oh!

A face that khute shouldn't have to have surgery...

As I khross my paws fur Laska, I khan certainly fit Zoe in there too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra and Her Mom

fivekidz said...

Thanks everyone for your good thoughts for Zoe.you can follow her updates here
http://www.carepages.com/carepages/Zoesheart
We are giving her lots of extra licks and cuddles tonight..
paws and happiness,
Keena and Elle