Monday, May 25, 2009

The Photo Shoot

Hello Friends!
I hope everyone had a great memorial day weekend and took some time to remember all those who have served our country and kept us safe.
The other day Owner Girl decided that we should do a photo shoot to capture all my cuteness!

I think she did a pretty good job but I had the most work to do.
Luckily looking cute comes naturally to me so it wasn't too hard!

Here I am doing my head tilt. I do this when The Owners ask me a question.

I hope you enjoyed seeing my pictures from our little photo shoot!
I had a very big and exciting weekend so I have lots more pics and stories to share in the next few days!
Photobucket

13 comments:

Coco Bean - The Princess said...

Wow Tibby...your owner girl sure did capture your cuteness! Do you offer "head tilt" lessons??? I sure would love to learn that trick!

Tail Wiggles & Puppy Kisses,

Coco - The Princess

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

They are all so furry khute!

Tank woo fur sharing!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Asta said...

Tibby
I think you have so much cuteness that it's pwobably impossible to captoowe all of it in a photo shoot. I love all youw expwessions and youw sweet face and bootiful eyes. You also have such gowgeous colows..Mommi wants to give you kisses and so do I
love
And smoochies
ASTA

Hansel said...

lovely photo shooooots :) Fank yoo, fank yoo fur comin ta mai purfdeh partay!

Samantha ~ Holly and Zac ~ said...

We love your photo's Tibby. They are very cute.

Thank you for sharing them with us. :-)

Holly & Zac...XX

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

They are all great but the head tilt is just pawesome.

Play bows, the OP Pack

Lorenza said...

Hi, Tibby!
Sure you are a natural!
I like all your pictures!
Glad you had a great weekend! I will be waiting for your next post!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Mason Dixie said...

You are a much better model than I am, mom tried to get a good pic of me with my new collars, hehe no luck. =)

Two Schnauzers from New England said...

Hi, Tibby -

Your pictures are beautiful. Kaci and I also do the head tilt when someone asks us a question. We hope you had a great weekend.

Love -

Hershey and Kaci

Anonymous said...

Hi Tibby,

The camera loves you! The pics are adorable. :-)

Sniffs and licks,

Chase

Moco said...

Love the head tilt. You should be on the cover of a magazine.

Teddy Bear said...

Great photos! The last one is my favorite.:)

Love,
Teddy Bear

Unknown said...

Wow, Tibby - those are fantastic photos!! I think my human needs to come and take lessons from your Owner Girl, instead of going to Camera School!

Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane