Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Pets of the Week!

Happy Saturday my friends! I hope everyone is doing well!
I'm so glad you stopped by to see our Pets of the Week!
I sure hope Santa is bringing them forever families for Christmas!

The Pets of the Week!

This is Butters.
He lives in Mississippi.

He is super sweet and very loving. He gets along with other dogs and loves people!
I almost thought we were talking about me for a second but then I remembered, I'm a girl!

If you live near Butters and are looking for a puppy pal, you can find out more about him on his page at petfinder.com
BUTTERS UPDATE: When we went to double check Butters' page address, we discovered he has found a home! Congrats to Butters and his new forever family!



This is Missie.
She lives in Missouri.

She loves toys, bones and snuggles! Her favorite thing to do is spend time with people!
I love all those things too! And she is a Mini Schnauzer so you know she's adorable like me!

If you live near Missie and are looking for a pretty pup, you can find out more about her on her page at petfinder.com






Are you looking for a new forever friend but don't live near Butters or Missie? Don't worry!
Just go to petfinder.com and search for pets in your area!

11 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Awwwwwww!

They are both little khuties!

Let's hear it fur Butters AND fur WOO fur sharing the needs fur furever homes!

Paws khrossed fur Missie -

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Too Cute Pugs said...

We would like to give pug sniffs and licks to Butters and Missie. They are cuties! We hope Missie gets adopted soon - we're sure she's going to make someone very happy!

Pug love from,
Pearl & Daisy

Anonymous said...

Hi Tibby! Aw, what cute pups. I'm glad Butters found a home, and hopefully Missie will soon. Hey, I was just going to give you an award but then I found out you already have it. Yikes! Well, it's well deserved.

See ya!
Joey

Peanut said...

Glad butter got a home

Raising Addie said...

Oh my Missie is soooo very cute!

She is going to find a home in no time at all!

Kisses
Addie

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Pleae chekhk my blog!

I've given woo an award!

H&K,
Khyra

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That is so sweet of you to post those beautiful puppies and hopefully find them forever homes. Mom wants to have a rescue place when she retires. Come of retirement!!!!

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Tibby.
Missie is a cute furball. I hope she is adopted soon.
Have a good weekend.
Love Ruby

H.A. Turbofire, Sibertarian said...

I stopped by to say "woo." I haven't met you yet. My name is Turbo, but most call me Tubey. My Human sometimes calls me Tibby!

The Army of Four said...

What cute little puppers! I sure hope they BOTH find their fur=ever homes soon!
Luv,
Dave

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for featuring great pets like Butters! Paws Rescue is so happy he found his home and hope all these great dogs find their homes.

THANKS! Alissa with Paws Rescue